OCZ Over G.Skills..better OC'ing potential..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think the ocz because it has lower timings but im no expert so wait for other opinions

get the G.Skill i heard over on xtreme system forums that the OCZ dont OC very well and people have a hard time getting them to DDR500 speeds, you guys konw the G.Skill is rated at DDR500 ;)

DDR500 speeds wouldnt be faster than DDR400 would they? Cause I thought AMD processers and mobos only support up to ddr400.....

get the G.Skill i heard over on xtreme system forums that the OCZ dont OC very well and people have a hard time getting them to DDR500 speeds, you guys konw the G.Skill is rated at DDR500
The hell? I got the second rate TCC5 chips in my rev2s and I was still able to bump them up to DDR560 with a BIOS revision and a bit of patience...I've RMA'd those now as they're putting TCCD chips back in the rev2s and I hope to get even better results

G.Skill LAs were undisputably the best memory to buy as you would be hard pressed to find a set that wouldn't do DDR600...however they are now discontinued

Can't say which is better as every stick of memory reacts differently under dozens of variables...both are probably the better RAM companies out there, however I personally really like OCZs tech support and relatively good prices on good memory

overclocking ->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom