LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBD

In Runtime
I am going to build a computer with a DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D

Anyway, I need to use a 24 pin PSU with at least 480watts. Of course the $70.00, 480 watt case I wanted Has a 20-pin connector:( So now I need to buy a different PSU and maybe a different case:mad:

Is the 20+4 pin connector a 24 pin connector?

Can someone recommend a good PSU for the LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D:D Nothing crazy, I would like to spend somewhere around $40-50 on it. I will not be overclocking yet, When I do OC I will upgrade if I have to.

The 20+4 connector is either 20 or 24 pin depending on what you need. There is a 4 pin connector that can be connected to the 20 pin to give you 24 pins if needed.

Might I suggest you use the PSU calculator to ensure you need that much power.

I know its alittle out of your price range but the DFI forums recommend the OCZ powerstream 520W PSU. For all around best PSU for DFIs. You might just want to buy a good one now so that you dont have to buy another later.

your not going to find a good psu for 40 dollars lol, if you spend around 90 bucks you can get the antec truepower 550W power supply and around 60 ? bucks you can get the antec truepower 480W power supply

anybody been to the DFI forums? Them dudes are a little advanced over there, but plenty of good info to be had.

Thanks for the help guys:D

Did I say a good PSU......I meant a cheap PSU thats not complete crap;)

What do you guys think of this for the Ultra-D? (no overclocking)

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30488

$47-
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817193001
17-193-001-06.JPG

If Angry_Games recommends or accepts it, then it must be worthy. That guy knows what's up, he knows his ish, no doubt.

The Kraut said:
Yeah Angry knows what hes talking about, isnt he a tech guy for DFI or something like that?
Yep. He makes me feel even more comforatable w/my DFI LanParty mobo purchase cause I know I can go to him with help/questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom