Build Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFas

In Runtime
hey everyone (srry for posting multiple threads)

i am trying to build a new rig for my brother and i have picked out a processor (AMD 4400+ X2 Toledo 939) and the gpu (evga 7800gt 256mb) and the ram (184-pin Corsair XMS ddr sdram 2x512). I would also like to sli that system eventually. A good oc mobo isn't really needed (but wouldn't hurt) because i won't be getting to involved in that too much. Now that you have heard my story could you help me pick out a mobo and a hard drive.

Just as Flanker suggested, the MSI K8N Neo4 Plat is a good board that can sustain some good overclocking.

ok cool thanks for the input...i dont think i really need a 250gb hard drive...maybe a 120 would do

and by the way...they don't make any sli boards that are micro atx, do they?

No they don't. Can someone find NickFas a 120GB SATA150/SATAII 16MB Cache HDD?

Make sure its;

1.)16MB cache.
2.)Some kind of SATA.
3.)7200 RPM.

NickFas said:
ok cool thanks for the input...i dont think i really need a 250gb hard drive...maybe a 120 would do

and by the way...they don't make any sli boards that are micro atx, do they?
I said I didn't need anything over 60 gigs, since my old harddrive had that, and I still had enough space on it.

I got a 250 Gig harddrive(It's like 50 cents per gig, anyway), anyway, filled it with 80 gigs worth of stuff in two weeks. :D

I myself have had problem with a maxtor, uncle had problems with a maxtor, so, I bought one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144701

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom