Ordering tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I've heard that Cooler Master 80mm fans don't overclock well .. you should've gotten a dual-core one.

You don't need a processor, I hope. :D

Lol, yeah I have a CPU and all the rest, these are just upgrades. My next big overhall will include a new mobo and an AMD X2 processor but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Riceball said:
Lookin' good. Have fun pwning in FEAR with maxed settings on that 7800GT ;)
FEAR will not run smoothly maxed out on a 7800gtx... What makes you think it will on a 7800gt?

003 said:
FEAR will not run smoothly maxed out on a 7800gtx... What makes you think it will on a 7800gt?

I've talked to a number of people who have 7800GT's and they say they max out FEAR with no problem at all. I know another person who can run it comfortably (40-60fps) on medium with a 6600GT...

It depends what you are doing, and what level you are playing etc... In MP, it is much faster, but in SP is becomes noticeably slower, more so on some levels than others.

woot6600GT said:
Lol, yeah I have a CPU and all the rest, these are just upgrades. My next big overhall will include a new mobo and an AMD X2 processor but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

You may also want to think about waiting a while when motherboards start supporting the Ageia PhysX Cards, so you can get one of those later on.l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom