Good Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFas

In Runtime
Hey...I'm building my brother a computer for gaming and it's my first build...what are some good cases or generally good brands for cases?

Aspire makes some nice flashy cases, but dont use their PSU

antec makes quality caseas and psu

Thermaltake has some nice cases

there are plenty of otheres but i usually recommend those 3

I just got a case today...

Antec Performance I180.

I had sometime to open it up and play around with it. I'll tell you it's pretty darn nice. I can't wait until the other components come so i can finish this build.

I've got a Thermaltake and i love it. I've seen that Antec Performance 180 and it looks pretty sharp too. Might want to check that out.

yeah thats what i have on my current rig (although my psu is busted!!) and i have to say it is sweet as hell looking and performance-wise also but it is just huge!

The NZXT trinity is pretty nice. Its simple, yet stylish. Has enough room for me.
And its affordable too. only $75 on newegg. I got mine for $45 after a mail in rebate which was pretty nice.

CrimsonGX said:
I like Thermaltake armour and Shark cases.

Nice, big, heavy, and sexy.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I would have gotten one of those, but they were a bit out of my price range. The Tsunami is still good too :D

Me? I like huge, spacious, and solid. No need for side windows and neon lights.

I like the look of the Antec PERFORMANCE TX TX1050B Black Steel Server Computer Case 500W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply
11-129-158-01.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom