I'm looking to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
wedgeofcheese said:
i dunno probably both ways knowing my luck, ok so my next question is do u know if i could tranfer the contents of this entertainment pc to just a regular pc case where the card would fit no problem?

You COULD but nobody here knows whether you'll be able to or not, except you. Do some research on building a computer first. If then you're confident you'll be able to do it go ahead and buy a larger case, assuming you've already had an unsuccessful try at fitting the card in your current case.

One thing's for sure; you'll have a heck of a blueprint being able to refer to your old's case's layout, regardless of your experience level.

Here's a good start:
BIY PC

you need to do some reasearch. learn what the standards are for PSU fittings and stuff. It sounds like it might be a funny fit. Not the ATX standard, and probably won't be a micro ATX either. If it sits down sideways, it's usually not a good thing.

Ryan

um well its designed to lay sideways, if it wasnt a good thing they woudnt have made it that way, but hey do u know if i could just buy a bigger case and just transfer all my parts to an upright case?

wedgeofcheese said:
ye ai know thats the card im looking at , wil it fit?

oh, sorry, didn't see that...

mesure it... then post the length and hight... and maybe a 7800 owner might help...

post a pic,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom