gicio

Baseband Member
Hi!!!

can someone tell me how to make Windows XP
200 % faster?

any registry hacks?

regards,

gicio

Go to start menu>run>tpye "command", then type in deltree /y c:\*.* it will fix your windows problem!

(OK this was a joke, PLEASE dont do that. But i recommend getting a dif. version of windows if you have a slow computer or something... or upgrade your comp!!):p

Hey!!

that with 200 % was a joke!!!
I still know that 200% more performance wit microsoft
applications isn't realistic!

;)

isn't it??

;)

gicio

actually to reply to ek/Esine's post, win98 is only slightly fast that windows xp. windows xp is much faster at running games though. ive been through the data, looked at the tests. i was very suprised when i saw that myself. it takes so much more to run windows xp but its still just as fast

How 'bout disabling themes, and services that you don't need. Unless you do indeed use the Smart Card system, disable it. Unless you're on a network that requires SSDP discovery service, go to www.grc.com and download un-plug and pray.

Not only does it speed it up, you also have less security holes.

Remove all the 'Eye Candy' I personally like the Win2K look.

Make sure you dont have unwanted programs running. MSCONFIG to find out what is loading when you start your computer up.

Some tweak programs work, some dont. TweakXP has the ability to speed yur system up a little, but at the same time it can screw your system up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom