Exploding Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's so stupid... They pre-drilled a hole in the table and put the motherboard over it... can you say 'flub'?

Ryan

lol no doubt that's fake...looks like they had the monitor hooked up to a different computer and photochopped a CPU-Z shot...I mean come on, they claim the vcore is over 4v, yet there is no visible soldering or modding done to motherboard, and the CPU fan isn't even spinning

not to mention that it's miraculously running nice and overclocked with the heatsink just merely SITTING on it....not even clipped or pressed down..

I remember when this video was posted here a while back....AMD bashers galore when it's blatantly fake.

Lol yea, they used some kind of minature C4 for that. Saw it a while ago from the BF2 Forums.

I remember when this video was posted here a while back....AMD bashers galore when it's blatantly fake.
That's because Intel's actually run cooler AND faster without a HSF. That's what make Intel's so cool.

:p

Intel's underclock back to a pace comparable to a constipated snail. Call that fast if you must. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom