Crucial Ballistix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Riceball. If you are not going to overclock then Value RAM is the way to go and there are many good manufactures of ValueRam plus it is less expensive but NOT lesser quality (but make sure the manufacture has a good rep.).

Running said:
im jw is that ram going to go into the comp in your sig? if so i think it would be better to jus get another 512mb of value ram and save that money for a new comp? just a thought haha

People like you don't need to be at tech-forums.

He plays cs source, that comp is perfectly capable of playing it, and he said he just got a new graphics card. Pay closer attention.

As riceball has just said, you are way better off with value ram, saving yourself 40 dollars to go towards something else, like a game perhaps?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820146546

i bought two of those to make it a total of 1GB, they never sold those 1GB set when i bought my computer, i love this ram i got it up to 270mhz stable. But i think i screwed up cause i had to RMA the ram, but seeing your not OC'ing why do you need to go with expensive ram you could just go with corsair valueselect 1GB for 80 dollars :confused:

Scratch the value ram idea and all of that...

My mom has volunteered to buy me 2gb of some 'decent' ram. I've looked around for a while and I've found some really good G.Skill. I'm going to get this as everything I have read has told me this is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom