Unlocking an 80 GB HDD to make it 120 GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys this is so sweet, I just unlocked the two extra cores on my opteron 165!! now I have a quad core CPU!!!! your uncle must have been on some kind of hallucinogenic drug.

This isn't my uncle, this is a friends uncle. I think it is possible to do, but I just doubt it's actually being done. I tried a search on Google and found nothing on it. So, it's probably BS.

This guy also said Intel processors are far better than AMD's so, he might not be as smart as we thought. lol

I have a feeling he is like many of my friends who say AMDs will burn up in 2 hours of extensive testing in normal enviroments.....

did you guys know that a male is actually born with a hidden 2nd penis? God just locks it before you're born, but there are actually programs made by jesus to unlock the 2nd penis...I unlocked my last week, the ladies love it.

Nubius said:
did you guys know that a male is actually born with a hidden 2nd penis? God just locks it before you're born, but there are actually programs made by jesus to unlock the 2nd penis...I unlocked my last week, the ladies love it.
Especially for a 3 some.

wouldnt be surprised at anything these days..
it may be cheaper for a company to make 50 120gb harddrives and sell 20 as 80gb ones...i dunno
isnt that what happens somtimes in CPU's? o_O. correct me if im wrong

gimli of gloin said:

isnt that what happens somtimes in CPU's? o_O. correct me if im wrong
i believe so..
i have a P4 3Ghz [15x200]
and my mate has a P4 3.2Ghz [16x200]
the only difference is the multiplier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom