3 watercooling questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXIMILIAN

In Runtime
1. in the process of making a new watercooled system, and i am looking for as much power as posible for (cpu block,two gpu's and two memory blocks.)
Should i go with 1 i waki pump or 2D5 pumps?

2.does anyone know how voyuermods quad heatercore would compare to weapons monstercore?

3.i may have asked this before but what if i ran two seperate
loops, dividing up the 4 or 5 different blocks betwenn the two loops?

I don't mean to burn anyone or myself here, but this forum is mostly filled with noobs expecially when it comes to watercooling. I suggest you read around at the XS forums. They have tons of information on watercooling.

korkwin tell me which one of those questions you would consider "noob." And if you call them "noob" that would suggest that you and everyone who has a watercooled pc would know immediatly, and have they exact same answer for all of these questions.

I know it man thats why im here asking you guys these questions.
I just dont like it when people make meaningless derogatory coments.

KorKwin said:
I don't mean to burn anyone or myself here, but this forum is mostly filled with noobs expecially when it comes to watercooling. I suggest you read around at the XS forums. They have tons of information on watercooling.

why are you here then :confused: go bak to your "geek" forums if you dont like TF...i know ill be staying right here cause to me...TF is a good forum :)

Dont worry about the memory blocks, get a good Maze 4 for each GPU, and make sure the tubing is 1/2 dont get a NB chipsit water block, and dont worry about any other blocks other than CPU/GPU..... Wait for Nubius or another water cooling member to give better ideas...

The only time you even remotely even need to consider watercooling your memory is if you were using BH-5 chips and bumping an excess of 3.5v+ through them...and even then it would be much more practical and efficent to simply use active aircooling

A single Iwaki will do much better than two D5s in a single loop, and is a required asset should you be using a monstercore...I have no idea how the one heatercore performs but I do know weapon has a very solid reputation for most enthusiasts

Dividing your GPU and CPU blocks among seperate loops is entirely upto you mate

Thanks for the feedback gaara and charles.

gaara: If i am to divide my blocks up between two seperate loops I would be using a d5 for each and a danger den triple core.
vs.
Iwaki MD-20RZT and voyeur mods quad core(unless weapon's is noticibly better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom