MS Screws over it's users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
I have been having High CPU usage recently so I reformated and reinstalled my XP thinking it was spyware or a virus. As I was installing windows all was fine then I was ready to activate but it said it could not connect to the internet no problem I moved on. After installing my Vaio drivers I then clicked on the icon to activate windows it connected then I got a new popup I never got before. I actavated my key too many times :mad: . So I was pretty mad about that but no problem I just requested and claimed another key from the msdn. But then I relised something if you do not have access to this your screwed how is the customer supposed to use their OS if they don't have this :confused: ?

I also am thinking of joined the Volume/Corp users. While I was requesting and claiming my new XP key I saw the Volume category. I passed it up but now I'm having second thoughts. If I get a volume key can I always use it or will I have to also request a Volume/Corp XP ISO from them?

Tyler we do not support pirated software here on the forums...

This is though normal. I have had this happen with most of the Dells I worked on. It was not a problem though I simply called the number they provide you with then tell them your CD-KEY (this is a sticker on the DELL case) and they provide you with a new product code to enter in the blanks where it says to enter your new product code given to you by the MS rep.

I noticed that when I reformated after getting this new product code that I still used the old CD-KEY and it worked fine. I always forget that the product code and CD-KEY are differnt :)

What what was that? Win2kpatcher you know me better than this. The MSDN site has categories for you to request new serial keys it is perfectly legal I choose the average key I'm asking if I get a Volume key from there will I have to get a new XP ISO from them also. Is there a Corp version of XP or all do you need is the Volume CD-Key.

Also Sony manufactures Vaio's not dell or hp.

I can get any type of key I want all I'm asking is to use a volume key do you need a special version of XP such as Volume XP or Corp XP?

There is no activation in volume licences I believe. :)

I'd assume you would get an image but it would probably be expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom