Mce 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce said:
thats all ive been trying and it wont work.

when u go to add or remove windows components is there a sonic dvd listing?

I've only use sonic mydvd once. it conflict with my other burning software. I think I had to reinstall windows, I don't remember.

I can burn any dvr-ms file with it, no mpeg file though. nero and win dvd creator and I think also win dvdcopy 4, can burn dvr-ms files to dvd, although you can't do it in media center

Ok I uninstalled rollup 2 and it seems to be working again.
Ive made a dvd from a tv show ive recorded, and ive made a dvd slideshow, now im burning a divx file that wasnt made with mce, which is painfully slow, but it is working.
Hopefully uninstalling the rollup didn't mess with anything else.:)

Bruce said:
Ok I uninstalled rollup 2 and it seems to be working again.
Ive made a dvd from a tv show ive recorded, and ive made a dvd slideshow, now im burning a divx file that wasnt made with mce, which is painfully slow, but it is working.
Hopefully uninstalling the rollup didn't mess with anything else.:)

what's rollup?

well i had to redownload the tv guide, small price to pay i guess.Everything seems in order.

Cool I'll check it out, I was playin with remote record.

The divx worked nice in the vcr, not sure why it had to resize a 650MB file to fit on a 4.7gb disc, any ideas why that is?

most encoders encode to make a dvd mpeg 2 compliant file from a smaller file. that usually mean a 90 min movie fitting a 4.7 gig. these same encoders shrink a huge mpeg file to fit a dvd. wierd, huh?

tmpegenc dvd author doesn't do this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom