Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
ok, so i have my case and power supply as of now, in my house. I took the box that was inside the case out and put it on top of the case. My babysitter threw it away(99% sure). now i dont have any of the case screws.Can i get these and use these? : http://www.xoxide.com/thumbscrews.html

if i can't, where can i get screws that i will need (well,hopefully itll turn up, but i need to know)

Those can't really be used to secure drives, Expasnion cards, or to secure motherboard.

I would just buy a really cheap case, use the stuff that comes with that and hey you have an extra case...

but, I wouldn't know to get a screw/standoff kit for a PC.

Those are for the outside of the case, to secure a side panel, usually. They won't work for your motherboard or any of the insides. Just go and kill your babysitter.

Riceball said:
Those are for the outside of the case, to secure a side panel, usually. They won't work for your motherboard or any of the insides. Just go and kill your babysitter.

Ya I would make him/her pay for the replacements.

I have so many of those screws for motherboards and what not that I usually throw them out.

A computer shop should have a surplus of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom