Mce 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really one for buying software :)

I'll most likely live without the feature.

BTW don't use nero 7 it's the biggest POS ive ever seen.They added alot of garbage in it.

Bruce said:
I'm not really one for buying software :)

I'll most likely live without the feature.

BTW don't use nero 7 it's the biggest POS ive ever seen.They added alot of garbage in it.

I know.

it let me make one now it wants to give me errors grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ill keep u posted, no sleep tonite i guess lol

I'll try it tomorrow. I will be in love, if it works. what's your computer specs?

MceVideoDVD.jpg

this comp has an amd64 2500+ with a gig of ram

im not sure why it stopped working

any ideas?

i still have the option, although i dont see that slideshow option, is that a screenie of yours?

Bruce said:
this comp has an amd64 2500+ with a gig of ram

im not sure why it stopped working

any ideas?

i still have the option, although i dont see that slideshow option, is that a screenie of yours?

I've come to learn the hard way that MCE stuff like recording and converting don't work as good unless you have at least a 3 gig processor (or amd 3000). I've ran it on an amd 2000 and an amd 2600. upgrading to an amd 3500 solved a lot of mce issues that I were having

that slide show came with the sonic encoder i'm guessing. I haven't messed with create cd dvd function in like a year

It seems even though in device manager it says my drive is a dvd rw in my computer it says cd rom drive, not sure if it always did but i dont think so.it burned the first one perfect

it should say dvd-rw when nothing in it. it should say cd rom if something is in it.

you might have a conflict with another burning program. what do you have beside nero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom