First Gaming PC, how am I doin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
It's a great board I say you don't really have to OC it and if you may choose to in the future a good choice why do you think it is not a beginer board?

On newegg theres quite a few reviews saying the instructions suck for beginners and are more based on people with higher knowledge of computers. If this is his first build it might be tough.

I personally have no expierience with it so it could be really easy or not, take it from people who own them, don't quote me on it.

You can get a 160MB Maxtor HDD for 89.99 - $40 after mail-in-rebate at TD w/ 16MB buffer. Some may disagree but I think Maxtor has some excellent hard drives.

the DFI board isn't really harder to use than other boards. it's got more options, but if you don't know what an option does, you can still leave it at default and it'll work fine.
it's not for experts, just people who want a good motherboard.

You can get a 160MB Maxtor HDD for 89.99 ----$50 after mail-in-rebate at TD w/ 16MB buffer. Some may disagree but I think Maxtor has some excellent hard drives.

You added that 7800GT without any hesitation so you must have a decent budget? Could you bump up the processor to one of these? Dual core processors are much more future-proof than single ones IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom