Small problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kraut

In Runtime
This is a small problem but annoys me. I cannot see the status of my dial-up connection when i use it. Therefore since its not there i cant dissconnect it and i have to pull the line out from the modem. How do get the little internet connection status icon in the taskbar. I have tried everything i know and i bet its something extremly simple and im being stupid.

No i havent. You dont know of any thing i have to enable or setting i have to change? How would i go about repairing windows?

I can't think of any.

Let me ask you come questions.

You mean theres no icon in lower right hand corner of screen saying your connected?

Have you tried Network connections in control panel?

You would run a repair by booting off of the OS disc, that you probably don't have. So nvm that.

Im not sure if its the same as network connections but if you right click on network connections, click properties, then click show icon in notification area.

Yeah, i have had the show icon in notification box checked and it still does not show up. I have the cds somewhere, so i could try to repair xp. I really dont know what i should do you repair it though. Thanks for the effort guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom