Need Help Buying Air Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahlos

In Runtime
Well I'm gonna overclock my CPU + GPU and I thought i may as well get some desent cooling if i am. I wanna settle with air cooling although i may go to watercooling in the future. I want it to be as quite as possible but to cool as much as possible and my budget is less than £20 for each although i'll pay extra for summin special. I want it as cheap as possble still. I would rather have better cooling power than having quiteness so i would get a loud but good cooling fan instead of a quite not so good cooling fan. If you think i should get other fans inside my case to increase air flow then please tell me. I have 1 120 mm fan on the back and 1 80mm on the front at the moment. Also do you think it's worth me getting a fan controller like the coolermaster aerogate ? If so then tell me the best.

Umm for the gpu go for either an arctic cooling silencer or a zalman vf-700 cu

for cpu get a zalman 7700alcu or a Tuniq Tower 120 cpu cooler

Oh yeah my CPU is an AMD 64 3500 + and my GPU is a Sapphire X800GTO2 which i wil unlock and overclock to the X850XT but i hear that the X850XT has a dual slot cooler so do you think one of those is worth it ?
On my previous computer I had a coolermaster Jet 7+ CPU cooler and a coolermaster coolviva GPU cooler. They worked fine but i think that i need better for my new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom