opera browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofraven

In Runtime
i installed opera browser to see if i could get into a site that i cant get into on other browsers and still no go, my question is how do i uninstall opera completely im not sure how, i think it installed alot of stuff :)

from my experience, using add/remove programs should remove it completely. Opera does not lead spyware or anything else, at least it didnt last time I installed it.

What site cant you get too?

Oh, I remember, thats so weird. I cant believe you still cant get there.

I might have asked this, but can you ping to that domain? And did you call your ISP to ask about it?

Do you have any neighbors who use the same ISP as you do? Can they get to the page?

how do u piing the domain. i tryed it in dos and i must have done it wrong, and yes everyone on the same isp in my area has the same problem so i think it is them, just dont have the time to be on hold while i call them :)

if everyone does, then its the ISP, Dont bother with the ping, if you dont have time to call them, youll just have to use another one. Can u get to

http://www.megaproxy.com ?

It does the same thing.

if a website is hosted on a line that your ISP has to pay extra for there is a very good chance that you wont be able to access it, best to get in touch with your ISP and find out

djcomplexfs said:
if a website is hosted on a line that your ISP has to pay extra for there is a very good chance that you wont be able to access it, best to get in touch with your ISP and find out

On a line they have to pay extra for? What are you talking about, the internet doesnt come in channels like cable tv. ISP's get their access from major backbones, all sites, or none. The ISP does have the option of blocking whatever sites they like from their customers though. But it has nothing to do with money.

thats what im here for bud!
(that and I have nothing better to do. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom