9550 Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyoyokid303 said:
so you took off your heatsink put as5 and then put it bac kon and the fan on top because the post above says ontop of the heatsink?

Ya i took the heatsink off then put a thin layer on the gpu,Put the heatsink back on then attached a fan ;)

Tell your mom all the parts are covered by warranty, and if anything goes wrong theres lots of free resources (ie. us?) to help you out.

Mention cost savings, and try to convince her that you're gifted enough (lol) to be able to build a computer and go "WELL DONT YOU WANT ME TO DEVELOP MY UBER-GIFTED NATURAL ABILITIES?!"

^_^

Theyoyokid303 said:
i dont know ... hmmmm..... ima ponder this alll dayyyyy.......

just go scream and yell at her and tell her you wont go to school unless you buy a custom build ;) and not a dell

haha save your pride and don't do that. Just ask her to trust you, and tell her that by letting you build the thing, she'll be saving herself some money.

shumway .... i found some fans on newegg this some have 3 pin 4 dose it matter which one ... ooo and you said that you used different drivers ... i thought that you could only use ati drivers??? what does the other driver do ??? i plan on ordering the parts soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom