Need windows 95 disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be Windows 95 OSR2, which only came on CD. There were two versions. The first only supported FAT16 and the second supported FAT32. Ask DJ-CHRIS, his friend has tons of windows 95 discs still in the wrapper to just give away. Im trying to get him to send some to me, because Windows 95 is in high demand in my area.

Well I did som echeckign around it turns out that the exact program that Windows is looking for on the install disk is called "directcc.exe", I've tried googling it but I cannot find any download links, does anyone have a link to this program that is compatible with Win95?

EricB said:
it must be an older version of directx
No, it is some kind of parallel port driver used to transfer files over a direct cable connection. I've been on google for hours now and I can't find anything. No downloads, no disk archives, no nothing. This software is just too obsolete to find.

Warez Monster said:
Why do you say that?
Well, now that I think about it it would work, it was just that windows was asking for a specific diskette that messed me up. Urg, my internet is being screwy, it will downlad for 2 seconds then stop, download then stop, over and over. Oh well, I'll just leave the download running since I'm going out later. Thanks very much for the install files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom