PC Restarts all the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Beta member
Hello guys!

I'm new here , but I hope somebody will help me with the problem I have for a long time

already.

My PC is restarting way too often.
Earlier I thought that it's might be , because for some reason I have two STANDARD GAME

PORTS ( I was unable to remove one..because it's installing back itself , and causeing

some problems)

But also I noticed , that when my PC is overloading (for example i download from 3

sources at time , putting download it for a nigth, and then nothing is done , but BLUE

SCREEN on my PC , saying exactly this:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your

computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen this stop screen, restart your computer.

If this screen appears again , follow these steps.

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new

installation , ask you hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you

might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software.

Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.

If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer ,

press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information :

*** STOP: 0* 000000D1 (0*00000009,0*00000002,0*00000000,0*00000009)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance

Please , if someone knows what to do here, maybe change something in windows settings

on startup, disable bios cache , im not into hardware troubleshooting that much..but I

hope someone is.

Can't work like that with PC anymore...been like a month, wish knew what's causing this RESTART and BLUE SCREEN

Thanks for any help and advise guys! :cool:

try reformatting the hard drive and reinstalling windows and all your drivers. doing this usually solves almost any software problems.

thanks for the tip mate
but it's been done already , and didn't help me

Also I think it's maybe the last thing that could be done.
I'm sure there is a way to solve the problem , without formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom