NTLDR is missing... Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamblers

Beta member
ok couple days ago my computer froze and then i restarted it manually and when it booted it it said exactly

"NTLDR is missing... Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to restart"

I dont know whats wrong i searched the internet for solutions and none of them seem to work...ive tried using system recovery, tried reformating and reinstalling windows, what happens when i do this is, while it is copying files to my computer it screws up and tells me that this file cannot be copied.(for like more than half of the time) and setup cannot be continued because of this problem...

help pls i even tried copying ntdetect.com and the other files that are needed to C:\ . didnt work either it told me that those files cannot be found.

Did you reformat your hard drive before reinstalling.Give that a try if not..Also is your Cd drive working alright.

Try making a start up disk then copy the file over.
Oh wait, I cant remember if a start up disk consists with that file.
Sorry, can't help too much right now.

k umm i alrdy tried all those solutions, they dont work, but now my computer cant even boot from disk anymore when i put in a windows cd or anything.....:mad:

What do you mean it won't boot anymore as in it won't detect the disk or you will get a Blue screen or complete freeze when it trys to boot off of it.

like, when u put in windows cd it asks you "Boot from disc? Press any key to boot from disc" like it doesnt even ask me that anymore.

Might be your cd rom not working. Try going to BIOS setup and see if it's being detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom