help can change background wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..sometimes its easier for us admins to feed them for the day and hope they are not hungary for another month or so..lol.

Warez Monster said:
If you want me to fix it for you it will be faster if I did it than you did. Its easy to remove but there are a few things to do and find. do you have msn messenger? we will use remote assistance.
wat did you mean a few things to do and find?

just because you run your spyware programs etc and it looks like it is removed, it isnt. There are other parts of the program that are still there. I was tryin to help. You ca do it yourself if you want. Dont matter to me.....

I'm not saying it's a bad idea for a remote connect but I'm wondering what you will do besides run a scan, do a hijackthis, and remvoe registry files?

I knew you were plotting something. :)

Seriously though it's no secret on how to remove spyware. If it is you should write your own scanner and sell it.

Theres just several things I do. First is diable everything is msconfig

Run msconfig cleanup to delete the reg entries which is faste than using the registry.

Then I delete the prefetch folder

Stop the process of the spyware in taskmanager

Check program files folder

Check add/remove programs

Delete cookies and TIF's

Run these programs:

Adaware SE Pro 1.6
Spybot Search & Destroy 1.4
XoftSpy 4.19
Microsoft Antispyware Beta
Hijackthis! 1.99

I run all of those in that order

The I reboot into safemode

Run all of those programs again, remove anything it finds

Reboot and rescan again

Then scan with hijackthis! again and look it over and delete anything I see needs deleted.

There are also hidden files that need to be checked especially in the application data folder which is hidden, the root of C, htm files, etc

Then run CCleaner because when you remove something, they always leave something behind and that usually removes most of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom