9550 Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
i have a ati 9550 and its heatsink only i was wondering what if i could put a gpu fan on top of the heatsink or have to take the heatsink off and what kinda gpu fan should i get?? thanks in advance

whoa thats pretty cool.... im still in the process of oc mine and im at 285 i believe .. what did you use ati tool or power strip??

I used ati tool and the soft mod driver's from www.techpowerup.com Right now though i'm trying out the omega driver's and ati tray tool and it's only letting me hit 375 (that's the max for the tool ) Dam card won't let me OC the memory more than 7mhz or it artifact's like crazy :p

i have power strip and it maxxes out at 334 and i cant move hte mem any further either...lol but ima try your setup and see where i go

so you took off your heatsink put as5 and then put it bac kon and the fan on top because the post above says ontop of the heatsink?

ok that helps alot pzero ...... i told my mom about the pc we designed .... she still wants an dell.......

NOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOoOOoOOoOOoooOOooOOoooOoooOOoooOOoOoOoOOo

tell your mom she is saving a lot of money!! arg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom