cooling products - best bang for buck

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevytrucknut

In Runtime
Okay, I kinda stole this from the other thread floating around...ehh, oh well...

When it comes to cooling, what kind of product is the best bang for you buck. I'm on a budget, but I defenitely don't want to burn up all this money I'm spending. Water cooling, eehhh, I don't know. Not so sure because it sounds really expensive.

Will just the normal items suffice? Shields, compound paste things, case fans? I know a guy who created his own duct out of semi-thick plastic and made it come through the front of the case, over the drives, across the video card, across the processor and mobo, then out through the power supply. It looked pretty cool, but I don't know how effective it was.

So will fans work, you think? Or are more precautions needed?

The thermal take big typhoon is the best air cooler. It beats the Zalman 9500. If anybody would like to debate me on that, I will dig up the comparison of the two.

003 said:
The thermal take big typhoon is the best air cooler. It beats the Zalman 9500. If anybody would like to debate me on that, I will dig up the comparison of the two.

Seconded ;).

003 said:
Yeah im with ya. the fan kicks some serious ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom