Huge Problem!!! Omfg Help Plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
God, I'm the stupidest person for even doing this... Ok my friend had copy of Windows Media Center 2005, he said he downloaded or w/e. I tryed installing I went through upgrade etc. Then when it reboots my computer... I cannot boot from any CD I can get into bios and change stuff but thats it I've messed with all my bios settings, all it does is try to continue setup from the CD I have, and it doesn't work. Its not even media center, Its professional.... I cant even boot from CD its asking me to but I push any key and it doesnt even boot from it. It resumes the setup and doesnt work it detects devices and then just reboots. i get fatal errors... but if i cant boot from the cd I cant format my drive... im so pissed off. everything was working perfect before and I tried updating through explorer and it said to reboot so it could resume, and now I'm lost... no safe mode no nothing... NOTHING WORKSSS!!!! WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!!! HELP FAST PLZ!!!!!

Just because before you get into an operating system, you're running of the motherboards software - which usually doesn't include the USB and Firewire ports that an OS would.

Static_11 said:
...odd... why would keyboards matter when doing this?? i ish confoozedded

also plug and play is not active until you are in the OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom