What Speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
I am getting an X-Fi extreme music sound card. Of coarse Creative labs recommends their Gigaworks ProGamer G500 5.1 Speaker System.

What are a good set of speakers to get, and are the THX 7.1 speakers worth it yet?? Most software are just starting to take advantage of 6.1. What do you think.

the PC speakers produce by Creative & Logitech are good. Pls u got more money, then go for Klipsch..

madking153 said:
the PC speakers produce by Creative & Logitech are good. Pls u got more money, then go for Klipsch..
Creative speakers suck. Get Klipshc ProMedia Ultra 5.1 or logitech z-5500. the klipsch are very slightly better imo, they have a dual driver sub and tweeters, but they are more expensive. it's your choice. both are good speakers.

003 said:
Creative speakers suck. Get Klipshc ProMedia Ultra 5.1 or logitech z-5500. the klipsch are very slightly better imo, they have a dual driver sub and tweeters, but they are more expensive. it's your choice. both are good speakers.

I toyed with both for a LONG time before I chose mine.

The Klipch ProMedia's 5.1 are very nice, and they do Midlevels better than the Logitechs, hands down... but they just dont have the power of the Log's.

I took the logitechs because they work great for me with the 4 stalite mounting, the huge double magnet sub, and the control center rocks. The remote is basic but does everything you would want.

I usuall do like Klipch, and I defenitaly recognize they do great sound, often better than anyone else, but in comparing their 5.1's to the Log's, they can't hold up...IMO.

I also have the XtremeMusic, so with the Log's and that card I can assure you with experience that you will love the Logitech Z-5500's.

Has anyone tried the creative labs Gigaworks ProGamer G500 5.1 Speaker System.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom