Power Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
How do you add a sound file with rehearsed timings that will play throughout the whole presentation? What I did was added a sound file. Then I played it and rehearsed the times for each frame so when that particular part was finished, it faded slowly into the next frame and so on. But when I do that, the song will play automatically but when the frame is done, it doesnt go to the next and the song keeps playing. Does this make sense?

so you want a sound track that follows the frames, but doesn't get ahead of or behind them, right?
Why not use a repeating audio track for eac frame that you can turn off and play a transition piece through the frame transition to the next audio file?
Shouldn't be that hard to do. Also, you can just use the transition function to play a clip of audio that you want for this. The clip should be repeating so that it dont' end, ie, it's a lot longer than you will ever need. Make it 5 minutes for a 1 minute slide. That way you never run out of audio.
I've done these a few times, so if you want more help, just ask.

Right...mainly because the words to the song is on each frame and it the frame dont switch to the next, it will keep going but still on frame one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom