AMD Opteron 148 Venus
Muskin eXtreme Performance DDR500 1GB
eVGA 7800GT CO
Hitachi Deskstar 80GB
Fortron 450W
Cooler Master Centurion 5
Lite-On DVD Burner
NEC Floppy

I will add another stick of RAM in the very near future. 80GB should be enough storage and if I need to, I will just add another 80GB Hitachi HDD in RAID 0. Otherwise, how's the build look?

It uses higher quality components
Source? All DFI Lanparty boards use 100% Japanese capacitators which is the absolute best of the best...explain what components they have changed on this board that is not previously found on the other Lanparty boards that make it higher quality

The only difference is the elimination of a few jumpers such as the vdimm and SLI jumpers which can now be configured directly in the BIOS, and the relocation of the CPU/DIMMs...in addition to the relocation of the PCI-E slots and an added PCI slot

The only other thing I've noticed is the replacement of the P4 and 4 pin molex connector with the 8 pin workstation connector, which really isn't need considering the connections found on the existing Lanparty boards were more than adequate

Duplicity said:
DFI Lanparty Ultra-D
AMD Opteron 148 Venus
Muskin eXtreme Performance DDR500 1GB
eVGA 7800GT CO
Hitachi Deskstar 80GB
Fortron 450W
Cooler Master Centurion 5
Lite-On DVD Burner
NEC Floppy

I will add another stick of RAM in the very near future. 80GB should be enough storage and if I need to, I will just add another 80GB Hitachi HDD in RAID 0. Otherwise, how's the build look?

hitachi *shivers* looks good in all, maybe could get a cheaper something and upgrade to a more expensive quality psu, like drop down to a opteron 146 from tigerdirect ;) and maybe switch that ram for my ram :)

Well that's okay because I've decided to get some ram and a 160GB hdd from a friend so I should be able to afford a nicer psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom