cannot go to secure sites... HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you using IE or FF ?
IE doesn't have the "Require Secure Connection" Im not sure If FF does or not.

When did this start happening and what was the last thing installed or uninstalled.

This doesn't just happen out of knowhere.

Can you create another user account on the machine and check the Secure sites ?

If you are behind a router, bypass it by plugging in directly from the wall.

it actually did start happening out of the blue. it worked at my first house. unplugged it moved to my new house. plugged everything in. and didn't allow secure sites. so there was maybe 30 minutes inbetween where nothing happened anyways.

i am connected through a router. i'm wireless right now but i tried plugging it into the router too. didn't do anything. my bros is connected to the router too and his works fine so it has to be my computer. i tried creating another user account 3 different ways and it still wouldn't let me go to secure sites

i use both IE and FF and it works for neither, on this user account or the others i made.

i went to best buy and dude said just to reset to all defaults for internet, i have done all the ones i know of and it hasn't done anything on either account.

i've tried all the info on this page and none of them worked.

really makin me sad :-( like a $2000 computer

If the troubleshooting guide didn't help at all, then I'm all out of ideas. Format your hard drive and start from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom