PSU and Case queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerpintaxt

Solid State Member
So I have mostly my entire computer box icked out, except for case and power supply, and I'm in desperate need of help.

my limit for both of these is $100, but I'm unsure how I wanna go abo it. Most of the cases i find on newegg ar case/PSU combos, but I'm very unsure about these, don't know if the PSU that comes with it is reliable at all.

does anyone have any recomendations for PSU/case combos, or alternaively, PSU and case sepperate, for about 100 dollars on newegg (give or take a few)?

i'm looking to get a PSU at about 400w-450w, i should add.

Thanks for your time.

"does anyone have any recomendations for PSU/case combos, or alternaively, PSU and case sepperate, for about 100 dollars on newegg (give or take a few)?"

He said Separate.

beardo526 said:
I think he was looking to spend $100 total. If that's the case, get this PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104953

And basically any case that's sturdy and looks however you want it to look within $60 should work. Just set the max price at $60 and see what you come up with.

Emphasis on the "If." I think because of the way he worded it, it could be taken either way, so I just wanted to cover all the bases.

Its great when someone says a certain PSU sucks, but I proved it..

the name TT makes me shudder, physically, every single time i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom