Fire Fox 1.5 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still don't work for the media player connectivity extension(1.0.7 works with it). I had to download the netscape WMP plugin to go it to kinda work.

I assume thats a feature to browse the web through your TV using Media Center or something along those lines correct?

Media Player Connectivity makes it easy to open embedded media files in an external program. I use it as well, as Firefox has issues with embedded media in Linux (at least it does in my distro). Its also just nice to be able to view videos fullscreen, etc.

I downloaded FF1.5, but I have found an problem. You can downlaod extentions, and there is an extention for tabed broswing. When you click on a link that runs with java the link wont work in the open window or open in a new window.

Has any one else seen this problem, if so what are the setting needed to fix this.

Other than that I think this version is great, the extentions and themes.

Greg said:
Media Player Connectivity makes it easy to open embedded media files in an external program. I use it as well, as Firefox has issues with embedded media in Linux (at least it does in my distro). Its also just nice to be able to view videos fullscreen, etc.

it's nice to save those files to your hard drive with it, too

AND_YOU_ARE said:
I downloaded FF1.5, but I have found an problem. You can download extensions, and there is an extension for tabbed browsing. When you click on a link that runs with java the link wont work in the open window or open in a new window.

Has any one else seen this problem, if so what are the setting needed to fix this.

Other than that I think this version is great, the extensions and themes.

that extension probably isn't compatible with the latest version of ff. they should fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom