7800GT price plummetting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
nope. I'd give it a spin. I'm really wanting one of these now.... good thing I don't have enough money in the bank. I'd waste it.

Ryan

You should get one...7800GT is quit an upgrade from an X700. I mean, the 7800GT can't even be compared to my X800 Pro, its just so, so much better. 7800GT is definately worth the money especially at the price its at now, and I am confident it will hold me over until Unreal Engine 3 games when I will have to build a completely new system.

The intent I have for my PC is to last through the Unreal 3 series. I already have a dual core opteron and 2gb of RAM, and I just ordered an X-fi Fatal1ty FPS sound card the other day. I will then get a PCI-e PhysX card when they come out, as Unreal engine 3 is going to take advantage of that. And then when the release date of UT2007 gets closer, I will upgrade my video card.

EDIT:
there arn't any rumored specs for the G71 or R580 yet. (not that I know of anyway)

What do I know about it? I know it is going to be amazing after seeing the demo videos of it, and I also know the UE3 engine is going to take advantage of it.

omg dude that's crazy cheap.... why couldnt these prices been as low when i bought my GTX :( :(. i mean it makes sence tho, the X1 series and the 512MB 7800GTX. go nvidia!!

7800GT FTW!

Why weren't these prices this low when I got my 6600GT?! I coulda gotten a 6800GS for a tiny bit more, WTF!!!

i bought my new 7800GT N515-AX for 280 on ebay, new sealed in bag :) and im going to buy an NV5 and see how far i can OC this baby :-D

PZEROFGH said:
i bought my new 7800GT N515-AX for 280 on ebay, new sealed in bag :) and im going to buy an NV5 and see how far i can OC this baby :-D
Get a Zalman VF700-Cu, it's a lot better than the NV silencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom