7800GT price plummetting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Whats the deal here...?...about 3 weeks ago I paid $399 for my 7800GT and that was the cheapest there was. Now the 7800GT is $279! The 7800GT has turned into the bang-for-the-buck card this generation. Why is Nvidia dropping the price on this so fast?

Yeah, i just paid 320 for an evga 7800gt and didnt get the one with the lifetime warranty, now that one is like $40 bucks less, and the one with lifetime warranty is now like $310. This alwasy happens lol. When you buy something, like a few days later, the price drops. We need more people buying stuff so the price will drop more ;)

Where do you see it for $279??? Mabey it's because of the 512mb 7800gtx?? Have the prices of the regular 7800GTX changed?

The card beedubya posted is the one i just bought like a few days ago. Maybe if i download the rebate form and fill it out, the will send me a rebate. :). Might be worth a try.

nope. I'd give it a spin. I'm really wanting one of these now.... good thing I don't have enough money in the bank. I'd waste it.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom