NewEgg or Can Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam123

In Runtime
Hey.

I reside in Canada myself, and i'm buying components for my computer. I for SURE wanna buy online. But im having some difficulty deciding which company to buy from. I dont know if buying from an american store will give me a hefty shipping bill, or anything like that. If anyone that lives in canada could give me there perspective, that'd be great, and otherwise, which really is the best? Because, theres alot of them out there, i really just want to get the best deal, Yet, pick the most reliable company.

Thanks

www.newegg.com I have had nothing but excellence from these guys. I've ordered three things from them and they've all come on within 3 days. It's awesome. What makes them so good is that they underpromise and overdeliver. When they told my my product was coming in 5-7 days, it came in 3. I felt like i was on top of the world when the UPS man came to my door. That is why newegg will always be the first place i shop when buying computer parts onilne.

Newegg is usually the best price. Very rarely are they beat, and if they are, it's by a store no one has bought from and may ending up ripping you off. Go newegg. LIke he said, they ship extremely fast and promise less than what you get. I bought a stick of RAM from them, came in 2 days (with standard shipping!) and I'm in FL.

Nah i've never bought from other places. But i know newegg has great prices compared to most other online stores. I dont think i'll ever buy from another place lol.

Yea but you have to take into consideration the duties you have to pay and not to mention the tax. What province do you live in? I live in Québec and shipping and tax is quite frankly a ***** to deal with.

you guys are funny talkin about how newegg is such a fast shipping store... It's the CARRIER, not the RETAILER. haha... funny stuff dudes.

Although, I've had wonderful experiences with newegg customer service. It is unmatched.

"I thought newegg didn't ship to canada."

Yup, I don't think newegg ships to Canada.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
you guys are funny talkin about how newegg is such a fast shipping store... It's the CARRIER, not the RETAILER. haha... funny stuff dudes.

I think what everyone is talking about is the fact that Newegg gets most of their orders shipped the day they're ordered, and that the standard cheap shipping is usually 3 days or less compared to 5 days with most other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom