xfx7800GT review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmNurse10

Baseband Member
This card has been great since I installed it. Everygame I play runs perfect on high qualities. I play QUake 4 pretty hard and it is amazing how well it runs on high online etc. It never drops 60fps on 1v1's. I am very happy with it and would suggest it for any serious gamer. And it has a double warantee thing. Nothing I can say abd about this card.

That's pretty good, i've always heard XFX isn't good when it comes to video cards. Guess you were lucky!!

Definitely get the 7800GT. It beats the 6800GS by a longshot and the price of the GT keeps dropping like crazy. It's only $279 on newegg right now. GET IT!!!

æArchOAngelæ said:
any1 know how the 6800 gs compares to it? like if its worth it to pay the xtra 100 or not.

the 6800gs is slower then the 6800gt which is miles slower then the 7800gt so now you know where the 6800gs sits

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
eh, don't be so hasty. The 6800GS is neck-in-neck with the 6800GT in almost all benchmarks.

Ryan

Yes the 6800GS performs just as well as the GT, sometimes better. And i've heard it's a good overclocker ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom