PC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

3xistenc3

In Runtime
I was curious about PC game controllers. How effective and useful are they? I kind of want to get one, but really know nothing about them. I basically have questions about cost, recommended brands, etc. Thanks.

Whoa! That's awesome thanks. By the way, what games do you play? And have you ever experienced any problems with the xbox controller?

any controller will. hey just like console controller u get the cheapest u can buy they dont much other then send a key signal like a keyboard does.

Tyler1989 said:
If you do that and follow his advice you will regret it I'm afraid there is already a 360/computer compatible controler that is made for Windows and will work with games it's goal is to become the universal PC controler I know it is supported in oblivion and much more and if it isn't you can always set the controls.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/ProductDetails.aspx
Well the 360 controller sounds cool. But, if I go with the simple xbox to pc converter I'll only have to spend 10 bucks. While I'd have to spend 45+ for the 360 one. Also, what regrets what I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom