no more playstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the case but i see a huge bottleneck and its not the video card (even that one is to). That HD is uber slow this time and i would know cause i had to deal w/ one before. Just build one yourself w/ some better parts.

if you didnt throw out the ps2 can i have it? also the grapics card is crap, mobo is good case is good i pretty much have that same setup. most people on eay will not rip you off if they do send ebay a email and they will fix it as long as you have paypal. its happend to me, got my money back

I personally dont like buying expensive stuff off of ebay, buts that because i have had bad experiences with it. I agree completely with everyone who says build. That PC looks nice at the beginning, but you can see it has some pretty crappy parts in it.

PS.
I noticed lower on the page that the same seller is selling "best gaming PC ever" for $2500.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8719929582&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT
It is soooo overpriced. You only get 2 6600GTs with it :confused:. So that seller is probably not too good if he is saying that his other stuff is "the best ever" when it is not even close.

Vybuni said:
I personally dont like buying expensive stuff off of ebay, buts that because i have had bad experiences with it. I agree completely with everyone who says build. That PC looks nice at the beginning, but you can see it has some pretty crappy parts in it.

PS.
I noticed lower on the page that the same seller is selling "best gaming PC ever" for $2500.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8719929582&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT
It is soooo overpriced. You only get 2 6600GTs with it :confused:. So that seller is probably not too good if he is saying that his other stuff is "the best ever" when it is not even close.
Doing it to make a quick buck.

build your own, or get custom parts and have the company assemble it. Use places like ibuypower.com and monarchcomputer.com

I appreciate the help everyone. I am going to try to build it myself and i will be back to let you know how it went and if i have anymore questions. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom