New

Status
Not open for further replies.
*PyRo* said:
Yeh well im only a moderate gamer a bit of Battlefield, C&C etc.

And just still on my computer purchase, is it worth going for a well known brand like dell so you get reliability or save a few bucks and buy a not so well known one

The one you got there is pretty good, so unless its more than $300 cheaper, I would stick with Dell:rolleyes:

Sweet as thanks for all the advice. Hopefully,I shall soon be computing with temps lower than 70c hehe

you do need to choose a beefier power supply. that 300watt won't be enough for a p4 3 or 3.2 Ghz processor. look for something over 400watts that costs at least $35. enlight 420watt is a good one at a cheap price. antec and enermax make really good ones too.

So even if im probly not going to be adding any more things that use much power will the 300 watt just not hack it?

Hi. I just want to say never buy a dell, compaq or any other brand computers. You can't touch 'em. If something goes wrong you have to go through the company to fix it. Dell is the worst at this. Your not even meant to open your computer case meaning if something goes you have to get Dell to fix it. Plus they are so expensive. Just my tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom