Monitors which to chose

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxracer88

Solid State Member
Hello,
I have a 6600gt video card and I was wondering what monitor would work the best. I want to get a 19" monitor and I heard that the dell was my best bet.
http://www.isquaredinc.com/DELLE193FPinfo.html
I just needed an opinion or even give me a chose of a different monitor that is better.
I know that people may ask this everyday but I really just need help before I buy sothing that I regret.
And I'm a noob dont laugh but What is the differnce between DVI and Analong? I dont want to buy a monitor that wont even hook up

Hmm...

You have a 6600GT some I am going to guess that you are gaming. What is your budget. You should look for something with 8ms or less for gaming. Also, make sure it has a DVI connection. www.newegg.com is your best bet.

Hyundai L90D+
Viewsonic VX924/VX922

Three great gaming monitors.

My budget is around $300. So I have to DVI connection for the monitor to work? And yeah its for gaming. Whats your opinion on the Dell.

I bought the Dell 2405 about 4 months ago and couldn't be happier. I have played Guild Wars, COD, CODUO, and COD2. All with the same video card you have with no problems. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom