is this all i need for water cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question : Yes that is all you need
My word of advice : a 10$ heatsink will perform better... The only way to get good results in water cooling is to custom make you setup, or buy high end premade kits. You will need to invest at least 150-170$ for a decent setup. You may want to look at the new switech cpu block, it outperformes their storm, lil pricy though.

The best choice is still air cooling if you dont mind the little noise. You can get a 57cmf 35dba panaflow.

well lol to tell you the truth im dealing with some jet sounding noise right now, im running a 12v vantec tornado spinning at 6400 rpm blowing over 119 cfm on a ultra heat sink. my cpu runs about 51-53c idle and about 64c under load. yes my cpu runs very hott i know. but im thinking if i go with a solid copper larger heatsink and ditch this aluminum one, and lay out some arctic silver 5. it might cool me down, becasue my games crash alot from my cpu over getting to hott. this chip i have is only rated at 67c! im pushing it lol

you cant just buy that, you need the tubing, radiator, res or T-Line, and a pump then the block

well (PZEROFGH) if you would have looked at what it was you would have noticed it comes with the tubing, the radiator, and the water block. the only thing it doesnt come with is a water pump i belive. but since i guess it sucks its not for me lol

Acetal blocks have been known to crack from constant expansion/contradiction from heating up and cooling down...suggest you go with a block that is all copper such as the TDX or MCW6002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom