Gaming latency issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold123

Baseband Member
While playing a game called world of warcraft(not sure of how many of u are familiar but if you are maybe you can help me out) my latency bar has been 500+ for the last day or 2, and is currently spiking to 1200 and makes it unplayable. It is normally under 150. Everything else works fine, AIM, IE, and every other internet program i run. Any ideas why this game is any different? thanks.

My ISP is adelphia powerlink, cable connection, and yes the past few days the servers in general have been very laggy but last night the servers were restarted and the lag was fixed, but mine was not :( ive asked around and there doesnt seem to be anyone else having this problem.

No i have barely any other programs running, just ventrilo. And no im not lagging in any other games, but nobody else on my server is lagging so its not the server either.

Cold123 said:
While playing a game called world of warcraft(not sure of how many of u are familiar but if you are maybe you can help me out) my latency bar has been 500+ for the last day or 2, and is currently spiking to 1200 and makes it unplayable. It is normally under 150. Everything else works fine, AIM, IE, and every other internet program i run. Any ideas why this game is any different? thanks.

You're a liar. I've played the game at 2500 and I can still play fine.

Re: Re: Gaming latency issues

Johnny said:
You're a liar. I've played the game at 2500 and I can still play fine.

mabye cause you never seen how smooth cable internet is :freak:

Re: Re: Re: Gaming latency issues

PZEROFGH said:
mabye cause you never seen how smooth cable internet is :freak:

Hahaha. Wrong. I have T1 connection, man. I said I've played it like that before, and I could still play it. I did not specify where I played it, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom