Upgrading my Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alienware? Avoid at all costs. Major money for a flashy case and a mediocre computer.

If you want an gaming lappy, look at these places (you'll have to Google them):
Sager
ProStar
HP
Dell 9300, XPS (their lappys ain't bad)
Velocity Micro
ABS
Falcon Northwest
Hypersonic-PC
Toshiba
Voodoo
Vicious PC

Trotter said:
Alienware? Avoid at all costs. Major money for a flashy case and a mediocre computer.

If you want an gaming lappy, look at these places (you'll have to Google them):
Sager
ProStar
HP
Dell 9300, XPS (their lappys ain't bad)
Velocity Micro
ABS
Falcon Northwest
Hypersonic-PC
Toshiba
Voodoo
Vicious PC
Im done with laptops..mine gets so hot in only 30 minutes that It starts freezing and going very slow..Do you have any ideas on a computer that i can get for gaming?..Therefore i can use my laptop for the internet(AIM,Surfing the internet, etc.) while using the desktop to play games...I dont really want to spend more then 1,000 since I'm going to be buying the computer myself.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
If you need any help, feel free to instant message me too. Building your own PC is a lot easier than you'd think.

Ryan
Easy? Not for me..I dont understand all the PSU and all of that so when people tell me to get this and that Im lost...I need a computer from the ground up..i need everything

building it urself is alot cheaper... im building my own with limited computer smarts... i have a computer book with all the workings of them and location, along with install notes and such. i recomend either buying a book, or going to the libury(cant spell to save life).

Hey Good Super Mod, can i ask you a thing?
My Graphics Chipset is an ATI Radeon Xpress 200M..I dont know if I am able to upgrade the Celeron M 380 Processor (400Mhz FSB) to Pentium M 7xx with 533 FSB..I really cant find anything on the net about support...Pls help....Thx!

And about HDD, am I able to upgrade it? I have a 60GB 5400 RPM IDE-6 HDD and I want to upgrade it to 100Gb or more...is it possible?

Im also going to upgrade the ram in me Inspiron 1501

i have 1 stick of 512mb DDR 2 ram...but i assume it must be different in your 1101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom