I need some stuff for mee- notebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT laptop, and i need a couple of things for it. :eek:

I need a new battery, (Since the lInThIuM-iOn in my old one won't last more than sixty seconds. :()
I also need some more ram in this mother[Snipper] to get it to install windows 2000. (My Upgrade CD of windows 98 dosn't install on empty drives.)
And last but not least, a new hard drive. (At least 4GB) Since my other hard drive allready commited suicide. :angry:

Please find some good prices for this stuff that i may buy immediately. Thank You. :( :cool:

i honestly think that u should try to save that money you would put into those parts and buy a better notebook. coz i really think that u are missing out on alot of fast and high performance technology. however, you coud try :

www.newegg.com

they tend to have evrything!!!

glad to hear u gonna buy a new laptop, i would also choose dell, their lappies are great, if u want desktop replacement the inspiron 9300 and xps would be great, potability, i would go with the 700m or the 600. i have the 9300 its great but there is a small problem with a light leak, doesnt bother me though. i would suggest the 9300 dell inspiron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom