Cooooooling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok i want to oc my cpu and gc and i want it to stay cool....... its an amd 3200+ venice i was wondering if i if the price to performace for water coolling is worth it i f not i would like a price on a new cpu fan/heatsink or a water cooling system... thanks in advance

huh? Are you saying you're considering a new processor? Or are you trying to overclock? What's goin on? Clarification, please... The 3200+ is a good processor.

Ryan

water cooling i think you will be able to overclock a bit more than with a fan.....

how heavily do you want to over clock ?? is this a gaming pc ??

-=edit=-

if its a gaming pc i rekon you should upgrade your gfx card before you think about cooling :) and a bit more ram would do nicely :)

PHASE CHANGE :D its cheap to make (if u do home made) and it will get u into those nice -10 to -150 numbers :D depending on how extreme urs is (-150 is a triple cascade setup)

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
huh? Are you saying you're considering a new processor? Or are you trying to overclock? What's goin on? Clarification, please... The 3200+ is a good processor.

Ryan
i already have it in my computer and i was going ot atempt an oc but im still trying to convinve my mom to let me get a new graphics card and some more memory

Sh0r_ty said:
PHASE CHANGE :D its cheap to make (if u do home made) and it will get u into those nice -10 to -150 numbers :D depending on how extreme urs is (-150 is a triple cascade setup)
ok thanks for the info but do you have a tutitorial for this :p i would like to try that amybe if i think me and my father could complete it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom