processor help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
im having a hard time deciding on which processor i shoud buy, AMD Athlon x2 4200 or the Opteron 170, i kno the opteron is better for OCing but is it equal performance without any OC? so that makes opteron better wen it actually OCs.. or if u got any other prcessor in mind around that price or lower then please tell me. i need a good processor for gaming btw.

It was just a general reply to one of the most pointless threads in the world....

buy which ever one you want... you make the decission which is better. God I hate these posts...

Honestly do product research. Get consumer reports if its that BIG of deal to you... Don't come in here and ask a question about opinion. These topics turn into CRAP right off the bat. USE GOOGLE PEOPLE !!!!!!!

bradybnmci said:
It was just a general reply to one of the most pointless threads in the world....

buy which ever one you want... you make the decission which is better. God I hate these posts...

Honestly do product research. Get consumer reports if its that BIG of deal to you... Don't come in here and ask a question about opinion. These topics turn into CRAP right off the bat. USE GOOGLE PEOPLE !!!!!!!

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit i've ever heard. This forum is all about helping people make decisions about products they want to buy. Don't hate on these kind of posts, or just get out of here.

Riceball said:
This forum is all about helping people make decisions about products they want to buy.

[rant]

Do a search on the forum before posting the "What should I buy" posts ! They have DEDICATED SITES for this kind of crap.. Its called consumer reports !

[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom