Power supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
you should unless your getting an Antec Case with An Antec PSU.

He is, but the psu included is only 350w =/. Am I alone in thinking that this probably isn't enuff? :freak:

If your PSU doesn't have a PCI Express plug which is six pins, you can buy a adapter, which uses two four pin molex to convert to 1 six pin. Like this:

molex-to-pci-express-2.jpg

Camden said:
He is, but the psu included is only 350w =/. Am I alone in thinking that this probably isn't enuff? :freak:

No, your not alone because you are dead on right. He needs a dependable PSU that should be no less than 500 watts with his 12v rails at least a minimum combined 30A.

So will I be OK with my stock or what? I'm not made of money, but post one that will at least WORK from newegg.

Details Details, I was waiting for him to reply before I said anything else.

should spend no less then 49.99.

for the 450 watt forton, thats as cheap as I would go. But everyone pretty much knows what Ill reccomend and if I have to Ill say it but its usally not required.

Prolly not. It has no pfc.

Don't go for the cheapest solution on a psu. Idk how many times that needs to be said. You're desktop'll look great with such a nice gfx card and all, especially when it's all completely fuggin -fried- b/c a lame psu couldn't supply it. =S

I just showed you one.

people just don't get it, you should go with Antec Smart power 500 watt for 68.99 at newegg, though ur cheap as hell so go with a 450 watt forton, 49.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom