7800 GTX AGP Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if the graphics makers were smart, they could continue to make AGP cards on a smaller scalle, fewer cards.

Why? Because their is a huge market stillmout there. Almost every mobo sold before the last 18 months is AGP. Many of these people want or need cards.

I'm not saying put the newest and fastest out. Keep the AGP cards a few notches below what is current, but keep them trickling out.

The company that does this, even if it isn't nVidia or ATI, will make a fortune...

dude thats dumb if you cant get a PCI-E board by now ten just stay with a 6 series card tilll you get one.

Replacing a mobo is beyond most computer users, plus most don't want to lose everything on their hard drive (backing it up is too hard for most).

Think about it... How many companies have products that prey upon the sheer laziness of the public? I can see the dollar signs...

yeah but those same people who think 'backing up a hard drive is too hard' which if that's the case then yeah obviously removing a mobo would be way behond their comprehension....generally those are the type of people having machines built for them in the first place.

It's not just about the cards or even pushing SLI necessarily....it's the fact they want you to buy a new motherboard with their nice NVIDIA NFORCE chipset as well as a new PCI-E card.

Yeah they'd make money with AGP, but they are banking on people giving up this futile battle for AGP and just buying an nforce4 motherboard and nvidia card....MO' MONEY.

As much as I would like to see so I can maybe delay my next upgrade for another 6 months, what make you thing that the (8x)APG bus speed is going to be up for it?

Honestly, how many stupid people are out there.
(CLICK LINK)

OMG...... 5394 of them :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom