no power....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
got all my parts in yesterday, put em in the case, connected all cables, plugged in psu, turned on psu, hit power button... nothing... the motherboards standby lights come on but no fans or anything power up :( took everything back out and put it back in twice.... >_< still nothing... any ideas?

did you forget the processor or ram?

that's exactly what a computer will do if there is no ram or no processor installed...

umm no i didnt forget the cpu or ram...

....the computer is brand new..parts came in yesterday.. nothing is getting hot, you need to re-read the first post...

sorry, just stateing the obvious...

I agree with Ste/\

if all else fails, you could try to short the on/off jumper

....the computer is brand new..parts came in yesterday.. nothing is getting hot, you need to re-read the first post...

hm.......
I didnt see where you said there was no overheating, i still dont and i re-read several times. I think you are trying to say that because there new parts, there is no chance of them not working right......
I think everyone here that has been building pcs for longer then 2 weeks, has got defective parts. Re-read your own post before responding rudely to someone trying to help you!

PhillipBelcher said:
hm.......
I didnt see where you said there was no overheating, i still dont and i re-read several times. I think you are trying to say that because there new parts, there is no chance of them not working right......
I think everyone here that has been building pcs for longer then 2 weeks, has got defective parts. Re-read your own post before responding rudely to someone trying to help you!

there isnt any overheating because the thing dont even turn on so how could there be over heating

No, i never said that they dont work right

mother......

it's the psu.. i think it has a bad rail or something in it... the warranty sticker was already ripped so i think it was one that someone ripped open, screwed with, then returned and somehow i ended up with it... anyway, they shipped out a new one wed. so ill try it whenever it gets here.. newegg was two days late last time >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom